CoVid-19 and Nootka Marine Adventures
It is our hope that this message finds you all safe and in good-health. At Nootka Marine Adventures, we are continually reviewing where we are at as a region, province and country in order to determine what services we can safely offer our guests. We had originally communicated that we would be opening up our Moutcha Bay Resort as of June 1st, however in an effort to ensure that we have the most effective safe operating practices in place, we will be delaying our limited offering opening to June 25th, 2020. We recognize that this may have disrupted the plans of some of our guests and hope that we are able to accommodate you in the future.
Over the next days and weeks we will continue to monitor the situation and will confirm what our offering will be for this season by May 15th, 2020. Again, the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority, if we are unable to provide a safe solution, we will not provide the service. As situations develop our team will be in touch with you to discuss how we will proceed. We recognize that this is a challenge for everyone, if you know that you will be unable to make your trip this year, please do reach out to us. We will take care of you, we value the friendships we have made over the years and want to do everything in our power to ensure that you are able to visit us in the years to come.
Thank you again for your continued support, your understanding is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for further updates as they become available.
Nootka Marine Adventures