Come camping in Nootka Sound on Vancouver Island without setting up a tent!
Get closer to nature and experience camping in yurts at Moutcha Bay Resort in Nootka Sound on Vancouver Island. Our yurts are round tent-like structures made of sustainably harvested timber and fully insulated covering fabric. They have windows and lockable doors. Yurts are warm and comfortable in all weather as well as being environmentally unobtrusive, causing no permanent damage to the land upon which they are built.
Washrooms with flush toilets and coin-operated hot showers are provided throughout the campground.
Choose from one rustic treed camping yurt and five new waterfront camping yurts with linens and housekeeping.
Perched on a platform in the rainforest campground, our treed camping yurt comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests. Enjoy a fire outside in the evening under the stars.
- Bunk bed and two pull-out chair futons
- One power outlet is available inside
- Water is available outside the yurt.
- Guests must bring their own camping bedding.
New in the 2019 season! Five waterfront camping yurts overlook scenic Moutcha Bay, each comfortably accommodating up to 4 guests. Wake up to spectacular sunrises and fresh West Coast air.
- Two single beds (or one king bed with surcharge) and two pull-out chair futons
- Five power outlets and bar fridge inside the yurt
- Hot and cold water inside the yurt
- Linens and daily housekeeping included
- Waterfront deck with barbecue
- Parking for one vehicle