At Moutcha Bay Resort, we have a variety of Yurt accommodations, each offering the Vancouver Island camping experience without the hassle of setting up a tent. Enjoy the fresh coastal air and wilderness from the comfort and warmth of your unique accommodation.
1 Camping Yurt, 5 Waterfront Camping Yurts, and 7 Luxury Yurts to choose from.
Waterfront Camping Yurts
Five waterfront camping yurts overlook scenic Moutcha Bay, suitable for two adults and two children (4 guests). Wake up to spectacular sunrises and fresh west coast air.
- Two single beds (or one king bed with surcharge) and two pull-out chair futons
- Five power outlets and bar fridge inside the yurt
- Hot and cold water inside the yurt
- Linens and daily housekeeping included
- Waterfront deck
- Access to barbeques
- Parking for one vehicle
Treed Camping Yurt
Perched on a platform in the rainforest campground, our treed camping yurt comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests. Enjoy a fire outside in the evening under the stars.
- Bunk bed and two pull-out chair futons
- One power outlet is available inside
- Water is available outside the yurt
- Guests must bring their own camping bedding