Want to camp at Moutcha Bay Resort but don’t want to pack up the tent or trailer? Our camping yurts provide all of the Vancouver Island camping experience without the hassle of setting up the camp. Enjoy the fresh coastal air and wilderness from the comfort and warmth of our rustic Treed Camping Yurt or modern Waterfront Camping yurt. All camping yurts have access to our campground washhouses with flush toilets and hot showers.
1 Treed Camping Yurt and 5 Waterfront Camping Yurts to choose from.
Waterfront Camping Yurts
Five waterfront camping yurts overlook scenic Moutcha Bay, suitable for two adults and two children (4 guests). Wake up to spectacular sunrises and fresh west coast air.
- Two single beds (or one king bed with surcharge) and two pull-out chair futons
- Five power outlets and bar fridge inside the yurt
- Hot and cold water inside the yurt
- Linens and daily housekeeping included
- Waterfront deck
- Access to barbeques
- Parking for one vehicle
Treed Camping Yurt
Perched on a platform in the rainforest campground, our treed camping yurt comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests. Enjoy a fire outside in the evening under the stars.
- Bunk bed and two pull-out chair futons
- One power outlet is available inside
- Water is available outside the yurt
- Guests must bring their own camping bedding